Monday, April 27, 2015

Red Bank Day 1 - Angela Green

Teaching at Red Bank - Day One

Today was our first day teaching at Red Bank Christian School. We started our day with the students gathering for devotional. It was very moving.  Many of us were surprised with the songs and prayers the students recited. It was such a positive experience. After the devotions we were introduced to the students. Everyone from the administration, the teachers, and the students were so welcoming.

 I worked with the Infant I students. They are all five years old. I fell in love with them right away. They were so excited to have Ms. Angela in their classroom. We jumped right in and started teaching our math lesson.  I taught a lesson on counting and the students were having so much fun.

 Many of the teachers from University of Louisville played tag and other games outside with the students during recess. There was lots of laughter during the student’s break time. They are so loving and sweet. I know that this experience will change my life forever.

 Please stay tuned for updates from my new friends. Our adventure continues.

 Best wishes,

Angela Green  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment